Search Results - Welchol
Search by Keywords
Enter the keyword(s) you are searching for and click the 'SEARCH' button to search
*Welchol Mobile Communications Terms and Conditions
- There is no fee from Cosette Pharmaceuticals, Inc. to receive messages. Message & data rates may apply–this can be checked with your mobile service provider. Charges are billed and payable to your mobile service provider or deducted from your prepaid account. Consent is not a requirement for purchase.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier's name and the date, time and content of your messages. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us. Alerts sent via SMS may not be delivered if the mobile phone is not in range of a transmission site, or if sufficient network capacity is not available at a particular time. Even within a coverage area, factors beyond the control of the wireless carrier may interfere with message delivery, including the customer's equipment, terrain, proximity to buildings, foliage, and weather. The wireless carrier does not guarantee that alerts will be delivered and will not be held liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator.
- The service is available on these US carriers only: Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Nextel , Boost, T-Mobile®, AT&T, Alltel, ACS Wireless, Bluegrass Cellular, Carolina West Wireless, CellCom, Cellular One of East Central Illinois (ECIT), Cincinnati Bell, Cricket, C-Spire Wireless, Duet IP (AKA Max/Benton/Albandy), Element Mobile, Epic Touch, GCI Communications, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri Cellular), Illinois Valley Cellular (IVC), Inland Cellular, iWireless, Keystone Wireless (Immix/PC Management), MetroPCS, MobiPCS, Mosaic, MTPCS/Cellular One (Cellone Nation), Nex-Tech Wireless, nTelos, Panhandle Telecommunications, Pioneer, Plateau, Revol Wireless, Rina-Custer, Rina-All West, Rina- Cambridge Telecom Coop, Rina-Eagle Valley Comm, Rina-Farmers Mutual Telephone Co, Rina-Nucla Nutria Telephone Co, Rina- Silver Star, Rina- South Central Comm, Rina- Syringa, Rina- UBET, Rina- Manti, Simmetry, South Canaan/CellularOne of NEPA, Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, U.S. Cellular, Viaero Wireless, Virgin Mobile, West Central Wireless (includes Five Star Wireless).
- As a member of the Welchol Mobile Communications Program, you will receive automated messages to the mobile number provided. You can unsubscribe from this service at any time by texting STOP to 89694.
- By subscribing to the Welchol Mobile Communications Program, the user consents to receive, from time to time, further text messages from Welchol, other parties within Welchol, and its partners. Message & data rates may apply.
- If you have any questions, contact us at 877-437-7763.
What is Welchol (colesevelam HCI)?
Welchol, along with diet and exercise, lowers LDL or “bad” cholesterol.
Welchol lowers LDL cholesterol in boys, and in girls who have had a menstrual period, ages 10 to 17 years, with a condition known as heterozygous familial hypercholesterolemia (a genetic disorder that causes high cholesterol).
Welchol, along with diet and exercise, also lowers blood sugar levels in adult patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Welchol should not be used to treat type 1 diabetes or diabetic ketoacidosis.
Welchol has not been shown to prevent heart disease or heart attacks.
Welchol has not been studied with all anti-diabetes medications.
Welchol has not been studied in all types of hypercholesterolemia.
Welchol has not been studied in children younger than 10 years old or in girls who have not had a menstrual period.
‡Savings Card Offer: Eligibility Criteria and Terms & Conditions
To the Patient: You must present this card to the pharmacist along with your WELCHOL® (colesevelam HCl) prescription to participate in the program. For patients with commercial insurance, savings per prescription of WELCHOL will apply after the following out‐of‐pocket expenses are met: $10 per prescription for a 30‐day supply of WELCHOL or $0 per prescription for a 90‐day supply of WELCHOL. Offer may not be combined with any other program offer or discount for WELCHOL. Savings for WELCHOL are subject to a maximum benefit of $150 per 30‐day prescription or $450 per 90‐day prescription. If you have questions regarding your eligibility or benefits, or wish to discontinue participation, call (877) 264‐2440
(8 AM – 8 PM ET, Monday‐Friday). When you use this card, you are certifying that you understand the program rules, regulations, and terms and conditions. You are not eligible if you are enrolled in any state or federal health care program, including, but not limited to, Medicare Part D or Medicaid, VA, DOD, or TRICARE/CHAMPUS; or where taxed, restricted, or prohibited by law; or if you do not otherwise comply with the terms of this card. Further, you agree to discontinue using the card if you enroll in any state or federal health care program during the program period. Offer valid in US and Puerto Rico only.
To the Pharmacist: When you use this card, you are certifying that the patient is not enrolled in any federal, state, or other governmental programs for this prescription.
- Submit transaction to McKesson Corporation, using BIN #610524.
- If primary coverage exists, input card information as secondary coverage and transmit using the COB segment of NCPDP transaction. Applicable discounts will be displayed in the transaction response.
- Acceptance of this card is subject to LoyaltyScript® program Terms and Conditions posted at www.mckesson.com/mprstnc.
- Patient not eligible if enrolled in any state or federal health care program, including, but not limited to, Medicare Part D or Medicaid, VA, DOD, or TRICARE/CHAMPUS, or where taxed, restricted, or prohibited by law. Offer valid in US and Puerto Rico only.
- The LoyaltyScript® card is not valid for use with any other prescription drug discount or cash cards for WELCHOL. Claims submitted utilizing the program are subject to audit or validation.
- LoyaltyScript® is not an insurance card.
Cosette Pharmaceuticals, Inc., reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this program, at any time, without notice.
Trademarks not owned by Cosette Pharmaceuticals, Inc., are property of their respective owners.
To contact us with questions or concerns about a Cosette Pharmaceuticals product,
please call us: 1-800-922-1038
WELCHOL is a registered trademark of Cosette Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
© 2022 Cosette Pharmaceuticals, Inc. CP-US-WC-001 06/22